- RSS Channel Showcase 5724369
- RSS Channel Showcase 2528365
- RSS Channel Showcase 1596297
- RSS Channel Showcase 2308586
Articles on this Page
- 10/06/16--08:43: _Free Your Data! Ban...
- 10/26/16--09:03: _Product Managers’ #...
- 03/07/17--08:51: _Introducing Pendo M...
- 11/17/17--06:30: _Trends Fosters Impr...
- 06/06/18--06:30: _Zmags Saved Six Wee...
- 08/30/18--08:53: _Why We Built Pendo ...
- 10/02/18--08:00: _Pendo Announces New...
- 10/25/18--11:13: _Introducing Integra...
- 10/31/18--06:00: _See You Soon, Right?
- 11/13/18--09:00: _Pendo Announces New...
- 10/06/16--08:43: Free Your Data! Banish Data Silos For Good
- 10/26/16--09:03: Product Managers’ #1 Challenge
- 03/07/17--08:51: Introducing Pendo Mobile
- 11/17/17--06:30: Trends Fosters Improved Insights and In-App Analysis
- 08/30/18--08:53: Why We Built Pendo Reports for Confluence
- 10/02/18--08:00: Pendo Announces New Features to Power Multi-App Product Portfolios
- 10/25/18--11:13: Introducing Integrated Multi-App Analytics
- 10/31/18--06:00: See You Soon, Right?
Data silos are a common problem in organizations. Incompatible tools (and often a dose of departmental territoriality) cause actionable information to become isolated and stuck. Information can’t cohere, and valuable insights are lost. These silos kill the ability to adapt, collaborate, and integrate the big picture. As Patrick Lencioni put it in Silos, Politics, and […]
Hint: It involves data Yesterday, the folks at MindTheProduct posted the results of a short, informal survey of product managers. They asked one basic, open-ended question: “What’s your #1 biggest product management challenge right now?” There were a range of concerns that were reported, but the top challenge far and away was that product managers […]
Mobile has taken over consumer applications. The average consumer in the US spends 87 hours per month on their smartphones, and 90% of that time is spent in mobile apps. Enterprise mobile applications, so far, have lagged behind these adoption rates, but this is changing. The enterprise mobile app market is growing at 10%, and […]
To create products that customers love and can’t live without, product managers need to grasp how different types of users engage with their products and features. They need to ask questions like: Which user segments are adopting a new feature at high rates and which ones are sluggish? How can I consolidate various user data […]
The post Trends Fosters Improved Insights and In-App Analysis appeared first on Pendo Blog.
Creating an approach for the new European regulations has been a daunting task for many software companies. But not necessarily for Zmags. Using Pendo, the team is getting the required information in front of each and every customer and keeping detailed documentation to comply with the new laws. Zmags initially purchased Pendo to offer users […]
The post Zmags Saved Six Weeks of Development Using Pendo to Execute GDPR Strategy appeared first on Pendo Blog.
At Pendo, the product and engineering teams use Confluence for almost all knowledge sharing. An idea might start in a meeting or Slack thread but it’s not canon until we’ve captured and shared it in a Confluence doc. It’s the cauldron where data from a variety of sources get mixed into the message—the purpose—of what […]
Pendo customers can now understand and guide users across multi-app portfolios; democratize guide authoring with a new visual design studio; and utilize Pendo in the most demanding enterprise use cases. RALEIGH, NC AND CLEVELAND — OCT 2, 2018 — Pendo, creator of the leading product cloud for digital products and data-driven product teams, today announced […]
The post Pendo Announces New Features to Power Multi-App Product Portfolios appeared first on Pendo Blog.
This new feature shifts focus from individual apps to multi-app portfolios allowing large companies to understand and guide their users across their entire product portfolio. Larger companies tend to have larger application portfolios. And in many cases, their customers use more than one app. So it only figures that these companies want to understand and […]
Introducing retention analytics from Pendo In the SaaS industry and frankly for any digital product, retention is one of the most important measurements for product and growth teams. It’s a great proxy for customer value. If users keep using a product, they must be getting some value from it. Pendo’s new Retention Analytics feature makes […]
With new integration, Pendo supports Zendesk’s mission to empower organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Read the full announcement: RALEIGH, NC AND SAN FRANCISCO — NOVEMBER 13, 2018 — Pendo, creator of the leading product cloud for digital products and data-driven product teams, today announced an expanded partnership with Zendesk to […]
The post Pendo Announces New Zendesk Integration to Improve Customer Success and Support appeared first on Pendo Blog.